This plugin enables Stripe payments on the WooCommerce ecommerce plugin built for the WordPress CMS platform.
Once you purchase the plugin, a download link will be sent to you so you can download and install the plugin into your WordPress site using the standard WordPress plugin installation method within your WordPress admin area.
- Stripe Account
- Purchase and download the plugin to your hard drive
- In your WordPress Admin, go to Plugins->Add New
- Within the Plugin dashboard, select UPLOAD
- Browse for the plugin file on your hard drive, and click "Install Now"
- Once the Installation process completes, click "Activate Plugin"
- Now go to WooCommerce->Settings
- From the Settings dashboard, select the tab for "Checkout"
- Click on the Checkout Option for: "Stripe"
- Be sure to click the ENABLE checkbox and enter your Test and Live Keys (from your Stripe.com account)
- Save your changes, and do a test purchase from the frontend to make sure it works
Is this a Free Plugin
Does this make Stripe work on WooCommerce?
How do I download the plugin
after you pay for the plugin, you will be emailed a download link